FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in ]

::: CityOfWindsor.com Community Message Board :::

Vermont DUI Lawyer Needed!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CityOfWindsor.com Forum Index -> National & World News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
????????//??

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Vermont DUI Lawyer Needed!! Reply with quote
I am from CA and am searching for an amazing DUI lawyer in Vermont. A very dear friend of mine that I am helping out, just moved to Stowe Vermont a couple of weeks ago and last Saturday got charged with a DUI. He already has 2 wet reckless from CA on his record, so in Vermont this would be considered his third offense?? And the consequenses in Vermont for a third offense arnt pretty, so we need an extremely good DUI lawyer. But nott being from the area, I am at a loss of who to go to, and really dont want to make the wrong decision. The other problem we are facing is that since he just recently moved,he is very limited on funds. So please any advice????
///????

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Any Los Angeles DUI attorney is going to cost your friend so it doesn’t help that he/she is limited on funds. If you want the best you should be prepared to bear the expenses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CityOfWindsor.com Forum Index -> National & World News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: