FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in ]

::: CityOfWindsor.com Community Message Board :::

Health Care

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattster1972

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Health Care Reply with quote
Well with this new health care deduction in effect, how much money is being taken off your hard working paychecks?

I have noticed approx. $5 dollars per week extra coming off my check, with my taxes deducted!

Don't you think this is outrageous?

I thought this was supposed to be calculated all on our Income tax forms at the end of the year? I guess I was wrong? Unless my work place has got it backwards?

Anyone else know more about this deduction?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
FedUpCanuck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Health care Reply with quote
This my friend is just another in a long list of tax hits the politico's decided to throw at us, and our fellow hard workers. Why do they do this? Because they can. They can promise the sun, and the moon, but when the time comes to follow up on them, they decide to hide behind a bunch of smoke, and mirrors.
The * storm passes relatively quickly, but they know all they have to do is wait out the short storm, and go ahead with it anyway.

WHat do you say, let's keep on taxing the already over taxed Populace of Canada, eventually we'll get it all out of them, and then we'll have them exactly where we want them. <-------Politicians way of thinking.

Not to mention the opportunity to fill their pockets, and the pockets of their friends.

I know there is no such thing as a perfect government, and i know you can't possibly make everyone happy, but can't you at least try to make some of the general public happy? (by general public i don't mean big business, i mean the small companies that struggle everyday, just to try to keep food on the tables, and the general workforce who also is out there working their fingers to the bone, only to have the politicians skillfully pick their pockets with the guise of a needed tax to cover something that we need)

All i'm looking for is ONE politician who i can honestly say i trust, and is doing his best for the people. I have yet to find one. But if i ever do, you all will be the first to know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CityOfWindsor.com Forum Index -> Local News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: